Biodentine Bioactive Dentin Substitute, .18 ml unit dose Capsules, 15/bx
Our #: 31-01-C0600
MFG #: 01-C0600
- In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentin restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, retrograde surgical filling.
Features & benefits
- Sets in 10 - 12 minutes
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin.
- 3.5mm Aluminum radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up