Kromopan Color Changing Alginate, 1lb. pouch
Our #: 42-KRM302
MFG #: KRM302
Category: Impression Products
Kromopan is a chromatic alginate with more than 168 hours of dimensional stability. It is dentists’ top choice among alginates. The chromatic phase indicator helps with the preparation of impressions without having to worry about temperature changes or specific water hardness.
Kromopan’s color indicator will guide the operator through the step-by-step procedure.
- Purple: Spatulate until the pink color appears.
- Pink: Load the tray and wait for the white to appear.
- White: Insert in patient’s mouth to take the impression.
The set time in the mouth is only 30 seconds which allows for a more comfortable experience for your patient.
Kromopan can be used to prepare the following impressions:
- mobile prostheses
- removable and fixed prostheses antagonist
- preliminary models
- study models
- The first ever alginate with a chromatic phase indicator: Purple/Pink/White
- Class-A, type 1 alginate
- Easy to mix
- Extra-fast, in-mouth minimum setting time: 30 seconds
- High accuracy: 20 micron
- Long dimensional stability: 168 hours
- Compatible with alginate impression disinfectant
- Mint flavor
- Dust free